Well after much thought and deliberation we are going to open with certain restrictions on the 2nd of May. We will be open from 9 am to 5 pm to give us time to disinfect equipment and the shop. There will be no ball washers or trash cans on the course so please plan accordingly. Walking is encouraged. Scorecards will be provided but it would be nice if you could bring your own pencil or writhing utensil. Listed below you will see some of the guidelines that must be followed for us to help everyone stay as safe as possible. You must follow the guidelines listed below to help ensure the safest operation that we can provide. If caught not following the guidelines you may be asked to leave the premises without refund.
Corona Virus 19 Guidelines:
1. 1 person in the pro-shop at a time.
1. 1 person per cart unless you live together, are related and arrive in the same vehicle.
2. 15 minutes between each tee time.
3. DO NOT REMOVE THE FLAGSTICK. Gimmes are encouraged (Never thought I would say that). There will be something in the hole to keep the ball from dropping to the bottom of the hole.
4. You must dispose of any and all trash in your carts yourself when done at the trash cans by the cart drop-off area. These will be the only trash cans on the course.
5. There will be no rakes in the bunkers. You can clean the bunker with your foot or club and either drop outside the bunker or play it as it lies. You can determine this on your own.
6. There will be no food service for the time being. It will change as we adapt.
7. You must adhere to the social distancing guidelines of 6 feet of separation at all times.
8. Please call in advance (260-745-7093) for tee times as they will be limited by the spacing out of them as well as cart limitations.
9. The practice range will be closed for the time being. We will anounce when it re-opens.
10. No high fives or handshakes. Sorry, but you'll have to enjoy the moment some other way.
We are hopeful that this will help us to help you enjoy some time away from home and still stay safe until the pandemic is under control. We look forward to seeing you and hope that any inconveniences caused by the current situation are acceptable. We must all adapt to the new normal. Stay safe, I have total confidence that we can beat this.