1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. No purchase or payment of money is necessary to enter. To enter the DONALD ROSS Closest To the Pin sweepstakes, fill out the required information on the Closest to the Pin page. Your name and e-mail address are required for online entry.
2. LIMIT OF ONE ENTRY DURING GAME PERIOD PER PERSON. Subsequent entries determined to be submitted from the same email address or from the same individual using different email addresses is in violation of this rule will be declared ineligible. Donald Ross
3. TIME PERIOD. This sweepstake begins on March 01, 2016 and ends when all prizes are given away. Mechanically reproduced entries will not be accepted. DONALD ROSS assumes no responsibility for lost data, mutilated, late or misdirected entries.
4. PRIZE(S). Twenty Five Hundred (2500) will be awarded. Retail value of prize(s) is (are) approximately $54,100.00 All prizes will be awarded after the end of the game period. If by chance, not all prizes are won, the sponsor will select the winners of the remaining prizes at random.
Note: All Prizes are Valid Until November 30th, 2016. All prize offerings are to be used during one (1) visit with no carry over or credit allowed. Prizes have No Cash Value.
Prize(s) will consist of:
Grand Prize: Twenty-Five (25) Four (4) Rounds of Golf with Shared GPS Power Cart
2nd Prize: One Hundred (100) Two (2) Rounds of Golf
3rd Prize: Three Hundred & Seventy-Five (375) 2 For 1 Rounds of Golf with Shared GPS Power Cart
4th Prize: Seven Hundred & Fifty (750) Single (1) Round of Golf
5th Prize: Twelve Hundred & Fifty (1250) Single (1) Ride GPS Power Cart
5. DRAWING. Players will have an opportunity to play the Closest to the Pin Contest on our website, and winner(s) will be randomly selected depending on where the ball lands on the virtual green. Winner(s) will be notified by e-mail. The odds of winning depend upon a maximum of 2500 spins.
6. ELIGIBILITY. The sweepstakes are open to only legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and Canada, except Quebec, who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Players will not receive more than one prize per game period. This offer is void where prohibited or restricted by federal, state or local laws. DONALD ROSS employees and their immediate families of DONALD ROSS and its affiliates (agencies, cooperating advertisers, etc.) are ineligible. Each winner, if asked, must execute an affidavit that winner has complied with all the rules and that winner consents that DONALD ROSS and anyone else it may authorize may use winner's name, photograph or another likeness, biographical information and statements concerning the sweepstakes DONALD ROSS without compensation for purposes of advertising and promotion.
All potential winning Closest To The Pins is subject to verification by DONALD ROSS, whose decisions are final and binding. An entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if the instant win game should so indicate, unless and until entrant’s eligibility and the potential winning spin has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. DONALD ROSS will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. Any spin or win that occurs after our system has failed for any reason is deemed a defective play and is void and will not be honored.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS. DONALD ROSS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the instant closest to the pin game should virus, bug, unauthorized human intervention, technical failures or any other factor beyond DONALD ROSS reasonable control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the instant spin game. DONALD ROSS reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it determines to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this game or to be acting in violation of these official rules or those of any other DONALD ROSS, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage DONALD ROSS site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this game may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, DONALD ROSS and Promoters reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. DONALD ROSSs failure to enforce any term of these official rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. WINNER(S) LIST. If you would like the names of the winners, send an email request with subject line “DONALD ROSS Closest to the Pin Contest – Winners List Requests” to email@example.com. Requests will only be accepted after the game period has ended and no later than December 3, 2016.
10. DAMAGES. User expressly understands and agrees that we shall not be liable for any loss or damage (direct, indirect, punitive, actual, consequential, incidental, special, exempt or otherwise) resulting from any use of, or inability to use, this website, or resulting from any errors or omissions in the content of this website, regardless of the basis upon which liability is claimed, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.
11. Instructions for Write-In Entries: Please send your name and email address to:
7102 S. Calhoun
Fort Wayne, IN 46807
There is only one(1) entry allowed per household per game period.
12. Sweepstakes sponsored by DONALD ROSS
Our Contact Information is:
7102 S. Calhoun
Fort Wayne, IN 46807
For visitors on our website we collect:
Our Web server automatically recognizes and records IP Address. We collect the e-mail address (where possible) of visitors to our Web page, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information, sweepstakes and/or site registrations.
The information that we collect is used for:
The information we collect is used for internal review, tracking, or contacting and is then archived for future reference. It’s used to improve the quality of our website content and user friendliness for a better user experience. The contact information is used for marketing purposes, including newsletters, emails or periodic advertisements from our company. The information is not shared with any outside organization for commercial purposes.
With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
With respect to sensitive information: We will redirect the user to a secure page either on our site or to a trusted 3rd party site before transferring or receiving sensitive data. This information may include credit card or banking information, address or other sensitive information.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, there will be a link at the bottom of every email we send that you can click to unsubscribe. (NOTE: Every time you play the Closest To The Pin Contest you are re-subscribing)
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt-out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above e-mail address.